Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP t640 Thin Client (5RL91AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an issue where when I try to deploy an image through HPDM directly, I get the error below. All other templates deploy  just fine, as they're using HTTPS. I thought this was an SMB issue, but the SMB v2 checks pass successfully. I'm able to deploy an image if I cache it, but this is not useful, as I need to deploy a template sequence, and you cannot cache the whole thing. Anyone have any ideas? 

[Error Details]: Deploy image using repository Master Repository.
Failed to download BASE_IMAGE_v2.ibr from /Repository/Images/BASE_IMAGE_v2.
Failed to execute DeployImage task.
ErrorCode: 1065984, Error Info: ..\..\Task\wins\ImageTask_XPE.cpp@347: Failed to download the image client kit.
..\..\Task\common\ImageCommon.cpp@1016: Failed to download image tools, file transfer content:<FileTransfer>
<Directory Path="/Repository/Tools/Imaging/HPWES8" Direction="download">
<FileItem PathOnAgent="C:\repack\Wes8ImageTool" FileName="*"/>
<!-- Match all files or folders in a folder -->
</Directory>
<Directory Path="/Repository/Tools/Imaging/WinPE" Direction="download">
<FileItem PathOnAgent="C:\winpe" FileName="*"/>
</Directory>
<Directory Path="/Repository/Tools/Imaging/HPWES8/USMT" Direction="download">
<FileItem PathOnAgent="C:\Windows\xpeagent\TMP\USMT" FileName="*"/>
</Directory>
<Directory Path="/Repository/Tools/Imaging/HPWES8" Direction="download">
<FileItem PathOnAgent="C:\Windows\xpeagent\TMP" FileName="changeAnswerfile.exe"/>
</Directory>
</FileTransfer>

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi we have this issue, did you find a fix?

Seems to be after updating HPDM and images captured before the update.

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.