Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Smart -Tank 7602 Wireless printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Smart -Tank 7602 Wireless printer -   I cannot locate any info about the ink for this tank type printer.  (very frustrating - where is it?)   And is this printer still available (is that why I cannot locate about ink info)

I would appreciate learning what ink to buy (when the time comes) and how to fill the printer.

I'm not familiar with tank printers after decades of expensive cartridge printers.

Thank you so much!

(by the way, I don't own the Officejet J6480 anymore.  How do I change the name in my profile?)

Massachusetts

Massachusetts
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Repairatrooper_0-1715633163342.png

above information from the spec sheet for the printer on the HP Store Site.

refilling instructions:

Refilling the Ink Tanks | HP Smart Tank 670 720 750 790 6000 7000 7300 7600 Ps | HP Support (youtube...

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Repairatrooper_0-1715633163342.png

above information from the spec sheet for the printer on the HP Store Site.

refilling instructions:

Refilling the Ink Tanks | HP Smart Tank 670 720 750 790 6000 7000 7300 7600 Ps | HP Support (youtube...

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your fast, prompt reply!

Since the word "Cartridge" was used for the actual ink,  I didn't think this was for the Tank ink.

I couldn't find "tank" anywhere.

I really appreciate this info.

I'll assume 31 & 32 are the model numbers.

And that I'll find somewhere in the printer manual how to add ink.

Thank you very much, Repairatrooper!

Massachusetts
HP Recommended

I edited my reply and added the video on how to refill. Yes 31 and 32 are the cartridge numbers.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.