Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I placed an order and paid for an HP laptop that I need for college on May 30. Standard shipping says 2-6 business days it would be shipped and I expected 2-3 weeks max because I was not notified of a stock deficiency or any shipping issues with the company. I needed this laptop soon for mid-summer orientation purposes and my friends and family who ordered from Dell got theirs within 2 weeks at most. Mine was set to arrive 41 days later, which was already honestly ridiculous, but then 5 days before the original shipping date I was notified it would be delayed an entire month. In the email it said I was a 'valued' and 'appreciated' customer but I don't feel valued or appreciated at all and the amount of time this one laptop is taking to ship is incompetent and upsetting. I am just barely going to have it before I move off to college and barely any time to set it up and get everything I need. I would prefer if HP had clearly communicated any potential shipping delays or deficiencies before I placed my order as that's what most sites do and is a decent thing that I'd expect a company like HP to do, but they did not. Having to face a 41 day shipping time and another month delay without warning and still being told I'm valued is leaving me very unsatisfied with your service and I'm having doubts about purchasing from HP again.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@ldykstra21

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the help. I'll be expecting a message

HP Recommended

I have not received a message yet. When could I expect them to contact me?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.