Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

We just purchased a HP Pavilion 23 All-In-One, with the keyboard and mouse included.   The mouse works fine however I cannot get the keyboard to work at all.  I've replaced batteries, pressed the "connect" button on the keyboard, have restarted the computer- nothing works.  Is there some button that is locking or sleeping the keyboard?   This is very frustrating.  

Keyboard Model:  SK-2061

CNC ID: C-11529

IC: 4491A-KB2061

Please help.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hello LidzG,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

As the computer is new and the issue you are describing appears to be a physical issue and I think it would be best if you contacted HP technical support.

US support link to contact options for HP products purchased in the US.

Outside of US support link to contact options for HP products purchased outside the US.

I would like to thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
HP Recommended

My keyboard does not work. I had tried. Is there a mamual or any HP support avaliable

HP Recommended

Hello Krishniah,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand you are looking for the User Manual for the HP Wireless Elite Keyboard. I am providing you with a link to an HP Support document: HP Wireless Elite Keyboard User Manual.

I hope I have answered your question to your satisfaction. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a wonderful day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
HP Recommended

I've just had the same problem with the same cheap keyboard.  I got in touch with HP and they told me they'd send a replacement within 4-5 days.  11 days later I still haven't received anything.  I rang them back and have just had a 40 minute phone call (which I pay for!) to find out that the replacement was NOT ordered and now a replacement is not available! 

HP Recommended

that didnt really help

HP Recommended

I insisted that should replace the keyboard with a suitable working alternative.  It took a few days but I eventually received a different keyboard which, frankly is of much better quality than the original.  I don't know why they supply such poor quality keyboards with their high-end machines - well I do... it's to maximize profits.

HP Recommended

my SK-2061 wireless keyboard stopped working. A post was made saying that HP provided a replacement keyboard that was better quality. Please provide a model number for the replacement, if possible. Thank you!

HP Recommended

The better quality replacement they sent me is model KG-1061.

HP Recommended

Keyboard was acting up, thought it may have been low on batteries, so replaced them.  Keyboard then refused to respond.  Tried everything suggested in this forum, gave up and bought a new keyboard, but WHAT!?  Same problem!!  Long story short, shoulda restarted the computer as well, because that is what did the trick....    hope this helps...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.