Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

1714582212095357456707115481321.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I'm confused by your post as the screenshot does no itself show the PC freezing -- unless the circle on the screen is not rotating.

Windows Updates do fail, all to often, and when that happens, the PC can get into a loop where it goes back into this screen every time you boot and will keep doing this until you get fedup and turn the machine off.

Is this what is happening?

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I'm confused by your post as the screenshot does no itself show the PC freezing -- unless the circle on the screen is not rotating.

Windows Updates do fail, all to often, and when that happens, the PC can get into a loop where it goes back into this screen every time you boot and will keep doing this until you get fedup and turn the machine off.

Is this what is happening?

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

The circle is moving but it keeps doing this until it automatically turns off

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.