Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I would like to find and install HP Quick Web, dowload please. My PC is a compaq Presario CQ5226uk running Windows 7 Home premium 64bit.

A link would be wonderful Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please refer link below to download QuickWeb.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02043846#N234

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

thanks dev,  I found lots of instructions but could not see an actual download facility.  also the instructions keep referring to "NoteBook" perhaps it is not suitable for a desktop pc.

HP Recommended

...because QuickWeb is designed for laptops, not desktops. You can install it onto a desktop, but it feels very limiting and would tend to under-utilize the computer, as the Quickweb system is designed to provide few basic functions.

If you are planning to set up an open kiosk desktop computer, then this is a great system to install.

HP Recommended

@amberjoy wrote:

I would like to find and install HP Quick Web, dowload please. My PC is a compaq Presario CQ5226uk running Windows 7 Home premium 64bit.

A link would be wonderful Thanks

HP Recommended

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&softwareitem=ob-101938-1

Here is the link hich will help you out to install the quick web

HP Recommended

Hi could you help me?

I have a compaq /HP R3470US laptop, which I'd like to use Quick web on. I installed the software, but it would not boot up from "f5" button, nor gives me an option to boot from the newly created partition. The software created the partition HP_TOOLS, and installed it no problem. I tried to go in the bios to anable and recognise that boot option, but there is no option for it.

I also tried to install into my desktop computer, no issues there, how ever I can not start up any of theme. I ment the Qick Web software.

Is there a trick? 

Thanks in advance. 

John

HP Recommended

Hi

could you describe step by step how to install it and most of it how to start it up? I ment the software not the computer.

Thanks

John

HP Recommended

You can download quickweb from HP using this link:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55501-56000/sp55746.exe

This is for Driver 3.1.2.10259 which was released on 01-10-2012.

HP Recommended

To RedTango!

Thank you I downloaded the software, installed it, but "F5" button would not start it up. The new partition is present "HP_TOOLS" but wouldn't start it up. I went into BIOS to anable it but found nothing to anable. Any mor recomendations?

Thanks

John

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.