Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 17-w200na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone,

I recently bought the OMEN by HP 17-w200na Gaming Laptop and so far so good. Was able to play the latest Hitman and Tomb Raider  at a decent setting and going to try Wildlands beta later today.

As I can't contact HP Support by phone due to work (plus commute) and there are no other options for contact, I thought I'd try here.

I bought the laptop for portability (as hauling my desktop around isn't ideal), and the promotion for "Prepare for Battle" swayed me to buy from HP. However, I haven't received any codes to redeem. I know it says within two weeks (only had it for 2 days). Just curious if anyone has received their code already or still waiting for one.

Kind regards,

Nick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Nickamus

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will contact you shortly and likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts to help you out, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Nickamus

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will contact you shortly and likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts to help you out, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
I also bought one of these omen gaming laptops with a gtx 1070 and didn't get any codes either
HP Recommended

Hi Nikamus, did you hear anything from HP yet? Have you got your code? I bought one omen 17 too and haven't gotten any codes yet. Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.