Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hello.
I am trying to print from my iPad. I have connected my printer to the app, and have been able to connect to my Google Drive with no problem.
Microsoft's OneDrive is not on the automated choices. Is there a way to add OneDrive to the app?
I have downloaded HP's AiO remote, which allows costum services, but when I type the URL for onedrive it is unable to connect, telling me to check the URL and my network settings (even though it added google drive not two minutes earlier and everything else is working perfectly...).

Bottom line - how do I add OneDrive to HP ePrint ipad app?

Thank you!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Actually, an update was released for HP ePrint which now allows for OneDrive support.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Hi NimrodYanai,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums. I see that you would like to know if there is a way to add Microsoft’s OneDrive to your HP ePrint app.

Currently there is no way to add any other Cloud drives to the app, you are limited to the current pre-populated choices.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
I have the same problem - I cannot connect to onedrive, Please help, your answer did not hep at all.
It seems that the URL is not acceptable - can you pease provide the common onedrive URL that HP will recognise?
HP Recommended
Actually, an update was released for HP ePrint which now allows for OneDrive support.
HP Recommended

Can you please tell me where to find this update to add onedrive for eprint? I have searched everywhere and OneDrive is the only storage I use on all devices. I would greatly appreciate it.

HP Recommended

When I try to add my OneDrive account on the HP ePrint app on my iPad, I get the message, "The email address or password is incorrect. Please try again."  I am absolutely certain I am using the correct email and password for my Office 365 account.  I have tried multiple accounts from our business.  None work.  I am using version 5.6 which I downloaded today 06/10/15.  My iPad iOS is 8.3.  The app works fine for both my Dropbox and Google Drive accounts.  However, our business primarily uses Microsoft products.  Please advise if a fix is available or if I need a different printer.  You have the issue tagged as resolved.  I disagree.

HP Recommended

Nimrod,

Could you provide a link within a reply to the location of the update which you indicated? According to the HP Representative in the message chain, no such update exists currently or at any point in the past. Could you confirm?

Thanks!

ML

HP Recommended

HappyToHelp01;

Is an update expected for the OneDrive to Sync with the HP AIO app for IOS? I see that is has been over a year since your inirial reply.

Thanks!

ML

HP Recommended

@MLJ1967 wrote:

HappyToHelp01;

Is an update expected for the OneDrive to Sync with the HP AIO app for IOS? I see that is has been over a year since your inirial reply.

Thanks!

ML

Here-here! I'm with ML, above. This has been a known issue for a very long time, and still no answer for the AiO Remote app and a OneDrive connection. There have been at least seven (7) releases in that time for this app, five of which were full 'dot' releases, not just bug fixes, but included new and/or enhanced features. But none included this feature.

It's not like OneDrive is a minor, nor a new, player in this space. OneDrive became more important to a lot of folks with the Windows 8 release, as it was better integrated, and then with Office 365, it become even more tightly integrated, and included a LOT of storage. (1TB for an Office 365 Home subscriber) My understanding, although I have not yet made the plunge, is the Windows 10 brings it in even tighter. As we all know, when things are already there, and if they work well, most folks just use what's there. That means LOTS of OneDrive users...LIKE US.

So, whaat is HP waiting for? They know how to do it. The HP ePrint app on iOS supports OneDrive. Version 5.5 of ePrint on iOS, had support for OneDrive, and was released 07/01/2014 (15 months ago).

So unless they are planning on combining the apps, and only supporting HP ePrint for iOS in the future, I don't know what they're waiting for???

In the mean time, I say, use other printing products that do support OneDrive. And HP will forgo the ink and paper up-sell they hope to get from us...

~ FG ~
HP Recommended
Bump-

Come on HP-- add support for OneDrive
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.