Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello, I just follow the instruction on how to enable ePrint on my HP LJP1102W.

I downloaded the latest firmware datecode:20120130, went to the HP Web Services TAB, and hit enable.

The message: "A Web Services information sheet will be printed. Review the sheet for important information." appears on the screen and hit OK.

But nothing print out and no errors reported.

HELP, what should I do next?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks. After spending literally 8-10 hours trying to resolve it, i finally did what i should have done and went to HP Connected and chatted to tech support. The issue was the frmware on the printer needed to be updated, which they helped me do.

Took 5-10 minutes, then all working. Added other staffs chromebooks for Cloud Print, and love it.

Have gone out today and bought two more. This time i wont waste time, will just upgrade the firmware and be done with it.

I actually tried that prior to going to tech support, but didnt realise i need to have the printer plugged into pc with usb when i did it 🙂

Thanks HP, support was good.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm assuming you followed all the instructions at this page?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2585903

From the printer's EWS web page where you set up ePrint (the HP web services tab) you should see a button that says "Print Information Sheet" if the e-Print center registration completed successfully.  You might try clicking it to see if the page you need will print.  That page will have an ID number that you use to register your printer with ePrint Center

Thanks!

I am an HP employee.
Opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of HP.

Reminder: Please select the Accept as Solution button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may select the Kudos button on any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks.
HP Recommended

Yes I followed the guides.

The problem is that it is not registering and is not printing any page.

Whenever you go to the EWS it shows the green button of ENABLE.

HP Recommended

Hi,

When you click on Enable, does it show "Connecting"?  After that, does it show "Connection Error"?

Thanks!

I am an HP employee.
Opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of HP.

Reminder: Please select the Accept as Solution button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may select the Kudos button on any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks.
HP Recommended

Any resolution to the enabling webservices issue?  (HP P1102W, printing happily on local wireless network.  Try and enable web services via web configuration, results in a fail message "  Connection error. Check Internet connection." message.)  Therefore, cannot use/access HP ePrint service.

HP Recommended

Hey,

I am having the exact same problem with the Laserjet P1102w and eprint. Printing from wlan or printing the configuration page from the webpage works, but trying to activate eprint just prompts a message that a page is being printed. Nothing happens, though.

Has anyone found a solution?

Greetings

HP Recommended

I solved this by downloading the latest P1102W firmware, and installing it.  I was then able to print to the printer from my iPad, iPhone and an Android phone.

YMMV.

Have fun.

HP Recommended

i cannot enable web services. everytime i try, i getan erro message saying connection error, check internet.

however there is nothing wrong with internet at either computer or printer.

this is beginning to get very annoying.

HP Recommended
Yes. Message "Connecting", then after a delay, "Connection error. Check intent connection."

Internet access is, of course, active and available.
HP Recommended

yes, ther eis nothing wrong with the internet connection at either the printer or my computer

both are fine

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.