Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

now i am unable to detect my product specification and i have a doubt that after changing motherboard my laptop specifications has been changed

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

What operating system are you using?

Also, could you please give me the exact model number of your notebook?

You can use the following document if you need assistance in finding it.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

iam also having the same problem .my model is G70US iam using windows7 .

my product no is 

s/n :[Personal Information Removed]

P/N : NW168UA#ABA

HP Recommended

Windows 7? 

If so, try downloading and installing this chipset: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-75795-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...

Try that and let me know if it resolves your issue. 

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

currently i am using windows 8 pro 32-bit.

and my model product no is-QB363PA

and right now i am out of waraanty.... 

AFTER CHANGING MOTHER BOARD ITS BECOME

PRODUCT NAME- HP Casablanca H710

PRODUCT NUMBER-FP27M00#ABA

SERIAL NO-[Personal Information Removed]

HP Recommended

SMHUSAIN,

Did you purchase your notebook before or after October 1, 2011? If you purchased it prior to this date, HP will not be producing Windows 8 drivers for the notebook, but the hardware manufacturer may. If the product was purchased after that date you'll just need to watch the product's software and driver page for the drivers to be released.

Here is more information about the upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 8.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03451712

Signature
HP Recommended

I am also facing the same problem. I am using windows 7 ultimate and mine is G6-2007tx.

HP Recommended

Alok080205,

If you are running Windows 7 try downloading and installing the Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver for you Pavilion G6-207tx Notebook.

Let me know if this resolves your issue.

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Advance23,

I tried downloading and installing the Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver but the result is still the same.

Alok080205.

HP Recommended

Alok080205,

What happened when you tried installing the Intel Chipset and it failed? Are you getting a specific message or error message? If you do what is the exact message or error message that you are getting?

Thank you,

I worked on behalf of HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.