Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I saw your post and I too seem to have a problem like every one else. No matter how many times I tried I got the following message....Cannot Connect to HP Rewards
Your HP Rewards Points for these cartridges cannot be saved and will not be available for use once this message is closed. Do you want to try to connect again? Yes or No.

I just gave up! I feel as though this just might be a scam, since they collect information when you click the HP Rewards button and you get nothing in return, well maybe frustration!!!

HP Recommended

10/30/14 - Raghu reached out to customer via pm.

Thank you! I am an HP employee.

Please click the "Thumbs up" icon below to thank or click “Accept as Solution” . if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
HP Recommended

10/30/14- Jeff reached out to customer

I work for HP
HP Recommended

I JUST got the email for my rewards at 0622, and surprise, surprise, it is ALREADY expired at 0715.  Why even CLAIM you have a rewards program, if you are just not going to let people get their rewards?  Another scam from HP.  I would say I am suprised, but with the history I have had with HP, I am not.  I am so fed up with this company and their false gimicks.  Seriously, stop offering your "rewards" program, when NO ONE can actually GET said rewards.

Fed.  Up.

HP Recommended

10/31/14- Raghu reached out to customer via pm.

Please click the "Thumbs up" icon below to thank or click “Accept as Solution” . if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
HP Recommended
I just gave up on the rewards thing.
HP Recommended

10/31/14- Raghu reached out to jakobkr via pm. 

HP Recommended

Why bother offering this if it doesn't work.  I had no expectations of any 'reward' when I bought this, and this gross mismanagement, as evidenced on this board and the lack of a solution 18 months later, reminds me of ALL the other issues I have had with HP printers.  

So...nice job.  When given the floor to excel, HP lays a brick.  

HP Recommended

Now, I am suspecting some crony of HP will PM at an inconvienient time to offer me $2 while taking 30 minutes of my time.  Listen....keep it.  My time is worth way more than that, and you have gotten all I am willing to give you.  Take it for what it is worth.  

HP Recommended

Purchased a HP Officejet Pro 8620 in Australia yesterday. Once installed received a pop-up screen with a click button to claim rewards with an error message (as per other's earlier posts) that printer could not connect to the Internet, try again, etc.  however, the printer can connect to the Internet directly from the printer (apps, etc.) and the Internet can connect to the printer, (diagnostics, settings, etc.)

Failing this the cartridge package (1 Black, 3 Colour) that came with the printer contained a slip advertising Rewards with a specific web address for my region - www.hp.com/apac/hprewards (Asia Pacific) which was active.  There was a disclaimer on the web site stating that only Singaporean residents could claim rewards??  Filled out the form anyway as I have no choice as to where HP/distributors sources it products for distribution in Australia.  Turns out there is a single reward choice, which was 10% off HP monitors and accessories with a minimum $75 spend - no big deal since this can be obtained instore anyway.  Once web form completed was sent an email whereby I had to further click on yet another web link that confirmed the said reward only redeemable in Singapore online stores!  At least the coupon does not expire until March, 2015. By the way the accessories included mice, keyboards, backpacks and satchels...mmm. 

My opinion -  don't bother trying to connect to this service.   So much for the pretty pictures on the enclosed coupon that shows coffee, movie tickets and showbags!!!  This does seem to be a bit of a take at best.  A true and more realistic reward would be a discount on the next ink cartridge purchased regardless of location, ideally printed on the coupon/cartridge box to be redeemed instead of this rather silly merry-go-round that achieves absolutely nothing!  :womanmad:

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.