Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

my model number is snprh 0801 its a deskjet F4435 all in one. im running windows 7ultimate 32 bit. the message im getting is "connect usb to complete" when i do it doesnt connect. im going crazy here its been 3 days of trying everything i can! please help!

HP Recommended

i really need  to print something out i lost my cd cant i get it off line

HP Recommended
my printer is a hp psc 1401 all in one
HP Recommended

@brandonwal wrote:
my printer is a hp psc 1401 all in one

For your PSC 1410 you can download the drivers from HP here.  Select the proper operating system, then select the driver to download.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

MY H.P,  PRINTRE IS NOW WORKING   

i had a p c  engier to fix for me 

thankyou 

Miriam   

HP Recommended

i am trying to install my all in one and having probs

HP Recommended

I have installed  the printer successfully  thanks very much.

I see the Kudos button but don't know where the  accept as solution button is

HP Recommended

need help installing hp printer all in one

HP Recommended

@Peaceful32 wrote:

need help installing hp printer all in one

There are hundreds of HP all-in-one printer models.  Which one do you have?  What is your operating system?  Do you have a 32 bit or 64 bit version?

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

@smokerob1 wrote:

i am trying to install my all in one and having probs

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? What operating system? How is the printer connected - USB, wired LAN, Wireless LAN, bluetooth? Are there any error messages on the printer or computer screen?

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.