Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
I have the same problem as noted below. Could you send me the same info as noted in the "private mail". I also tried the other sugestions like the hard reset. Noting helped.

Thank you.

[edited email by moderator]

Re: Printer Error: Officejet 5610 Error: 0xd0620230 Reset Power[ New ]

Hi lightingtrends,

I can help you with the error your printer is experiencing. From what you have described you have followed the appropriate steps when An Alphanumeric Code (Example: '0x...' or 'C2...') or 'Ink System Failure' Error Message Displays on....

I will send you a private message with an additional step I suspect has not yet been attempted.

Before we proceed, please review our Privacy Statement . This Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy practices and of the choices you can make about the way information about you and your online activity is collected and how that information is used. This statement is readily available on our HP.com home page and at the bottom of every HP web page

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hello @ldgrts,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! Smiley Happy I see your HP Officejet 5610 is in error state, the front panel is showing '0xd0620230 Reset Power'. 

You have completed the steps listed here: An Alphanumeric Code (Example: '0x...' or 'C2...') or 'Ink System Failure' Error Message Displays on.... with no success.

I have gone ahead and sent you a Private message, please go to your Userpage to the right of your Username you will see your inbox.

Thanks,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

I am having the same error.  I tried the semi-reset but it did not work.  Can you please send me the private message so I can try it?  Thank you.

HP Recommended

Same problem here. I reset with # y 6 button procedure, but now I get 0xd05d010d error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello @Boartech,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums! 🙂 If you have completed ALL the troubleshooting steps listed above and are still getting the error code. You will need to contact our technical support at www.hp.com/contacthp/. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

My HP officejet 5610 all in one shows error 0xd0620230 reset .I have unplugged printer, taken out cartridges, and

then replugged and reset cartridges.  I have held # and 6 while unplugged and instead of the "reset" showing, the

"align" comes up.  'what else can I do?

HP Recommended

Hello,

I have the same problem. When I power on printer, this error occurs  on display. I tryed to power off and then power on again, I replaced catriges. Nothing worked.

May I receive some help, please?

Thank you!

HP Recommended

Hi @elenapatricia17,

Thank you for posting on HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I came across your post and wanted to assist you.

I see that you are getting a '0X' error your HP Printer. Don't worry as I have a few steps which should help you get through this concern,

Let's try to perform the steps listed in the support document: Click here

If the issue persists, I would suggest you perform a hard reset on the printer.

* With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.

* Remove USB cable, if present.

* Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.

* Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord and then plug back the power cord to the printer.

* Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.

Let me know how it goes. I'll be happy to assist you.

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.

If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Unfortunatelly, the same error appeared after the reset. In the first place a message appeared about page alignament, I thought that everything was going finr and then the same error 0xd0620230. What can I do?
HP Recommended

Hi @elenapatricia17,

I understand you have tried the steps suggested and still having the same issue. Let's try to perform an Advanced reset on the printer which should help to resolve the issue.

I have sent you the instructions in a private message. If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.

If this does not resolve the issue, please contact HP phone support for your hardware options. (After you fill out the information, you will be given a phone number.) If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. Country-language selector.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.

If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.