Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
CLJ CM2320nf

I have several CLJ CM2320nf doing this but cant figure it out. It sounds like it is trying to print but just coutinuously sounds like its trying to feed but feed rollers do not turn. It doesn't matter if trying to feed from tray one or two it does the same thing. It willl continue to make the sound until you press the stop button. it does this when trying to print an internal print, copy or print from a pc. TIA

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

It's the so called sticking solenoid problem.

I've fixed up more than 100 machines of this kind of problem. Even more I fixed 5 different models of HP printers in this week. HP CP1215 CP1525 CP1518 CP2025 CM1415 CM2320........ Every one of these HP printers will meet this problen eventually and will not have any execption. The same as HP M451 M551 CP3525 CP5225 ..........................

The good news is that if you do it well once you'll never have to fix it again.

When it happens it always acts like that,

CP2025/CM2320 will spin like it will pick-up paper but it never really does the really pick up actiion it just acts as it pause for a little while then it spins again then it pause again and so on and so on ....... If you don't do anything and let it do itself it will ack that cycle again and again like it will never ends, it will last to half of an hour or even the whole morning, but it really will come to the end and it will end up showing 59.C0 Error. That's what you really need to take care of.

It's 59.C0 error and it's the sticking solenoid problem for sure.

In the beginning you might print a few papes in the morning after all night's seating idle but when it gets hot enough it will acts like what i said before. And one day it will become more serious which you want to print anything it happens every time.

Check this one it will help.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/LaserJet-Printing/CP1515n-Printer-odd-behaviour/td-p/7011699

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.