Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
LaserJet Pro M451

Getting 59.C0 error on M451. Have Replaced M2 and driver board. Error still exits. Motor is making noise, also,  even after replacement. Is it DC controller? or what?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

It could be a defective transfer belt.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

I think you got wrong direction. Here's what you really need to take caru of.

HP CP2025 59.C0 1.jpgHP CP2025 59.C0 2.jpg59.C0 ERROR.jpg1544089329970.jpg1544089451012.jpg

Put a piece of V-shape of paper througt a small hole when you look down into it, no need to try Dismantling anything if you did it will be hard to put everything back corectly without a tiny mistake. And it will spend much more time and danger than just put into a piece of V-shape paper.

62402.jpg

HP Recommended

I tried that and still got 59.C0 error. I have a DC controller on order. Hopefully that will solve it. Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.