Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
CP4025

I have a CP4025 with message 'change fuser.' I have a part - CE249A.  Is this the same thing? Can I use it?

Thanks!

Kathy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Yes, you can.

ALEX-TATS
Printer Engineer for a HP Platinum Partner
I am not a HP employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @KJFPRITCHARD,

No, you can't. This is an Image Transfer Kit that you have got. You need CE246A fuser kit. You must also check the voltages when you order it (110 for US, 220 for EU).

I hope that helps,

Cheers!

ALEX-TATS
I am not a HP employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
HP Recommended

Thank you so much.  But...this Image Transfer Kit, can I still keep it and use on the printer when it needs to be changed?

HP Recommended

Yes, you can.

ALEX-TATS
I am not a HP employee
HP Recommended

Excellent.  Thank you!!!

HP Recommended

You have marked as an accepted solution to your original question the wrong answer. The answer to your original question is no 🙂

ALEX-TATS
I am not a HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.