Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Its 2018 whats the fix to get my efax working on a hp envy 114 / 110 series printer. I called both efax and hp with neither being any help. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Unfortunately the integrated eFax service is no longer supported on the Envy 114/110 printers. 

eFax continues to provide eFax services via their mobile apps and other options independently of HP products. 

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Hello Jpalu1,

The eFax service has been retired for HP ENVY and Photosmart Printers. 

I found this explaination on HP's support site, link to doc here.

Due to changes to HP Web Services support and to the eFax service (a non-HP offering), eFax is no longer available with the following HP printers that the service came with.
  • HP ENVY 110, 111, and 114 e-All-in-One Printers (D411)
  • HP Photosmart 6520, 6521, and 6525 e-All-in-One Printers
  • HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One Printers (C311a and C311b)
  • HP Photosmart eStation All-in-One Printers (C510a and C510c)
As a workaround, documents can be scanned and sent as email PDF attachments, use an online fax service, or check your app store for a faxing app.

I suspect this isn't the answer you were hoping to get. There are a number of eFaxing solution out there, I would suggest Googling to see what's out there.

Be well,
Trent
I work for HP Inc
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.