Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
en vy
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

since i have cancelled instant ink program, and by the way if anyone is considering using this, read it three times because they chg an additional month after you cancel and you lose your accrued rollover pages too.   i just happened to have cancelled on last day of my plan on 8610. ON my 4650 I have 600 pages remaining.  so they got my money and i didnt print anything for two months!  ripoff!!!!!!!! dont know where they get off charging added month when it is paid in advance.  AS LONG as you have paid in advance you should just be able to cancel, period.  and stop using their cartridges, of course--I mean we have paid for the ink and should be able to use it up!!  RIGHT??!!bad policy unfair to users who are also losing accrued pages.  As usual the little guys pay up and gets ripped off by rich corporations.

MY ORIGINAL QUESTION:   I want to un-approve (RESCIND) their privacy policy - they have no need now to look around in my system!!!!  How do I cancel this part of agreement with HP??  Thanks for any help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey there! @virginnia, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you have rollover pages issue and charged incorrectly on the instant ink account.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

I understand your concern and situation. But not to worry I will try my best to help you out. 

Refer the details below to know how roll-over pages work.

ROLLOVER PAGES. If during any Month Period You do not print all of Your Service Plan Pages, then, subject to the maximum described in the following sentence, the number of unused Service Plan Pages You had for that Month Period will roll-over (“Rollover Pages”) and be available for Your use in subsequent Month Periods. The total number of Service Plan Pages plus Rollover Pages that You have available to You through the Service in each Month Period may not exceed twice the number of Service Plan Pages to which You are entitled under Your Service Plan. For example, if Your Service Plan entitles You to print 50 pages each month, then You may have a total of up to 50 Rollover Pages in Your Service Account each month; any additional unused pages that You may have that exceed that number would not become Rollover Pages and may not be used by You in subsequent Month Periods. During each of Your Month Periods, Your Service Plan Pages will be exhausted from Your Service Account before Your Rollover Pages are used.

Refer this article to know more information about instant ink FAQ's. Click Here

Also, “Your Instant Ink account page has data on past deliveries and estimated shipments.  It also helps you understanding what state your cartridges are in based on HP’s data.  Any issues will be shown with steps to fix.  Please check your account page to see the latest cartridge information by signing into your account at “instantink.com”.

The HP Instant Ink billing cycle begins on the day you insert your first HP Instant Ink cartridges in your enrolled printer. Your credit or debit card is billed 30 days after you insert your first HP Instant Ink cartridges. For example, if you insert HP Instant Ink cartridges on February 5, the billing cycle begins on February 5 and ends on March 4. The first credit or debit card charge is applied on March 5. The billing date cannot be changed, and the monthly fee is charged on the same day each month while you are enrolled.

Refer this article to know more information about HP Instant Ink Monthly Charges.

Also, Please share few details in a private message, if you think the above statement didn't answer your query, so I can check the account details and credit you the rollover pages.

Printer Model Name

Serial Number of the printer

Instant ink Email Address

Instant Ink Account Number

Hope this answers your query!

I hope you have a great day! :

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.