Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15-r012tx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

i have bluetooth headphones called Remax RB-T7

i try connecting it to my laptop, it connects but the problem is that the headphones apears to be as wirlesskeyboard Untitlesdsdd.png

and there is no sound at all coming out of it

i try connect it to my phone and it run normally

can any one help me or guide for what should i do

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@IBrahimsyria

Hey there!

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

I understand that you have Bluetooth connection issue with your PC.

Looking at the specifications of Remax RB-T7 it is only compatible only with IOS and android.

This Bluetooth headset is not supported by windows. As there is no driver released by the manufacturer for windows.

So windows is detecting that it has found a Bluetooth device however since there is no generic driver available for that headset it is taking keyboard generic driver and listing as a Bluetooth keyboard.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a great day!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@IBrahimsyria

Hey there!

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

I understand that you have Bluetooth connection issue with your PC.

Looking at the specifications of Remax RB-T7 it is only compatible only with IOS and android.

This Bluetooth headset is not supported by windows. As there is no driver released by the manufacturer for windows.

So windows is detecting that it has found a Bluetooth device however since there is no generic driver available for that headset it is taking keyboard generic driver and listing as a Bluetooth keyboard.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a great day!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the information and your time.

yea that helped me to understand where the problem was from my laptop or the headphone it self.

now i will go and repick another type which is compitable with windows.

thanks again 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.