Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I've had this problem. Then I've updated the BIOS and everything (from HP and also from AMD) and now everything works perfectly.

Ps. I usually use Skype and Zoom and never had an issue with that after all the BIOS/Driver updates.

I've also sent the Notebook to HP, but they've only replaced my fans (they were louder than now... Still loud...) becaus they wanted to do a system restore, but probably they didn't knew how to do that with Windows (I've actually the encryption active).

HP Recommended

Hi JPazM, probably it is the issue that I had 1 month ago nearly:

Solved: Re: Wifi Card disappears - HP Support Community - 8034001

The solution was to install a particulary driver.

ALso, please check your Wifi adapter type and driver before installing. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.