Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy 17 j108tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
So i have myaelf bent ovwr a barrel here. I borrowed my old mans Laptop to do some last minute edits to my online shop.
It had been working for approximately 5hrs straight before i signed in to my user account.

WALKED AWAY FOR LESS THAN 3 MINS CAME BACK TO FIND IT POWERED DOWN FOR AOME REASON....

NOW IT WONT boot up or power on.
Envy 17 j100 series
The charger LED is steady white throughout not changes or flashing on keyboard.
Hard reset has been done
Reseated memory cards
Tried turn on via ac only no luck but LED is still steady white colour entire time charger is plugged in.

Have let sit without battery or charger for 10 mons and also left on charge for 30.mins straight. Nothing works please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Removed battery and the CMOS battery for 30 mins. Now working i hope

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
Removed battery and the CMOS battery for 30 mins. Now working i hope
HP Recommended
Did it work ?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.