Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, so recently I had the driver signature problem not verifying. It's fixed now but everytime I boot up my laptop, it instantly opens up the HP startmenu where you can access BIOS settings and other stuff. I would like to know how can I make it so that it doesn't open on bootup? it's getting a bit annoying to keep pressing enter to continue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Batruto, Greetings!

Thanks for accessing the HP Support Forums for extra support! I see that your HP Omen is always going to the startup screen. I will do my best to assist you with this issue.

Let’s first try to do a BIOS defaults:

• Enter the BIOS menu by pressing F10 from the startup menu.
  • From the BIOS menu, press F9 to load BIOS defaults.
  • Press F10 to save the settings.
  • Try to restart again and check whether the issue is resolved.

If the issue still persists, try performing a BIOS update. Please go to http://hp.care/2bNWnJ0 and follow the steps mentioned to update the BIOS.

That should do the trick. Let me know!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Batruto, Greetings!

Thanks for accessing the HP Support Forums for extra support! I see that your HP Omen is always going to the startup screen. I will do my best to assist you with this issue.

Let’s first try to do a BIOS defaults:

• Enter the BIOS menu by pressing F10 from the startup menu.
  • From the BIOS menu, press F9 to load BIOS defaults.
  • Press F10 to save the settings.
  • Try to restart again and check whether the issue is resolved.

If the issue still persists, try performing a BIOS update. Please go to http://hp.care/2bNWnJ0 and follow the steps mentioned to update the BIOS.

That should do the trick. Let me know!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

After a mini bios update, I was able to remove the startup menu. Thank you for your help

HP Recommended

After a mini bios update, I was able to remove the startup menu. Thank you for your help

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.