Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp dv2000

PROBLEM: Hp dv2000 Stuck in Logo and Charging indicator Light and mouse touch lights are Always Blinking.. and Cant Enter the Bios and the Other boot Keys are not working (When im pressing the F10 Key for Bios Setup but it shows Only the ("The Please Wait"') Word Also the Boot Priority Device is Not Proceeding it Stucks on Please Wait Word....

Action Taken:
Disassembly the unit
Clean the Fan and other Parts -No Luck
Reheat the (VGA ic) video Card- No Luck
Change the Ram (Memory) - No Luck
Reformat the Hdd in Other Pc (HDD is Good) - No Luck

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey @leijam063,

I understand you're having some trouble with the boot process on your HP dv2000. I'd be happy to help.

I would suggest following the steps in this document: HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does not Start (Windows 7, Vista, XP)

Please get back to me when done.

Cheers,

TechSurge.

TechSurge
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hey @leijam063,

I understand you're having some trouble with the boot process on your HP dv2000. I'd be happy to help.

I would suggest following the steps in this document: HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does not Start (Windows 7, Vista, XP)

Please get back to me when done.

Cheers,

TechSurge.

TechSurge
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

HP Recommended

thank you for suggestion. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.