Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
X360 11 -n012na
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

Yet again laptop has frozen and crashed.  This time will not reboot.  Followed instructions how to access recovery prior to contacting hp this morning.  Would not discuss problem with my as record shows laptop is out of warranty.  I contacted hp a few months ago and was told said thing scanned receipt sent copy assured record had been updated to reflect correct warranty status. This has got to be the worst laptop purchase ever, I spend most of my time trying to solve sluggish performance issues and recovery options due to laptop either freezing or crashing.  Please can a knowledgeable representative of HP contact me to firstly confirm status of warranty has been corrected and secondly how do I return through laptop under warranty,  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Jules9906

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Jules9906

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

I look forward to hearing from HP to resolve my many issues. Thank you for your response

HP Recommended

@Jules9906

Please be patient. You wil be contacted by HP. Creating another thread will not speed it up.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.