Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP 15-F272WM
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP Laptop, HP15-F272WM, and it appears that the BIOS is locked and I cannot get to the Windows 10 login screen. A BIOS password was never setup on my laptop, but the Windows password was. The first window that I see states the following"Enter Administrator Password or Power On Password'. After 3 unsuccessful login attempts I receive the following message "System Disabled" with the error code "[I     55232158].. I've looked for and tried several passwords but none have helped so far.. Thank you for digging into this issue for me!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Try 40190198

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Try 40190198

HP Recommended
Awesome!! It worked... I've been researching this for hours.. Saved me a major headache!
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended
Hi I got a HP 15-f272 with system disable code (I 60814848) please help me, this is why you don't let your kids play with your laptop.
HP Recommended

Passcode generator doesn't always work on numbers such as your's.  When prompted for password try 75772288

HP Recommended
Now it says 77247906
HP Recommended

@Jundrox One last try. 68125328

HP Recommended
My house stream is doing the same thing and the older generators don't work...PLEASE HELP. code is (i 75551982)
HP Recommended
Sorry hp stream
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.