Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Stream
Unable to log in to either my account or my wife's account on HP start up scream. It's been working fine and all of a sudden it is saying that our passwords are incorrect for both of us. We have reset them via Microsoft website and they are still saying they are incorrect.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

One possibility is that the keyboard layout has been changed, so try logging on using the on screen keyboard as follows.

At the log on screen, click the Ease Of Access icon in the bottom right corner, select On-Screen Keyboard and enter your password using this.

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

One possibility is that the keyboard layout has been changed, so try logging on using the on screen keyboard as follows.

At the log on screen, click the Ease Of Access icon in the bottom right corner, select On-Screen Keyboard and enter your password using this.

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

Hi DP-K,

Thank you so much for the advice - this has done the trick!

The strange thing is I have now logged in and the keyboard is working fine but on the home page it wont work. Do you know why this may be?

At least now we are able to log in using the Ease of Access keyboard.

Thanks again for you help.

Kind regards,

Edward

HP Recommended
I can not log on to my HP Stream. It keeps telling my that my password is wrong.
I do not know understand what the ease of access icon looks like.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.