Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Spectre x360

Window 10 64-Bit

I tried to shut down my computer and chose "update and shutdown". Windows goes to update and when its on the blue screen that says,

"Configuring updates for Windows 10

12 % complete

Do not turn off your computer

It goes all the way up to 12% and then its stuck there for past hour. Any help/suggestions ?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @garihc,

Thank you for stopping by the HP Support Community. I see you are trying to install a Windows update to your HP Spectre x360 but it is stuck and does not install.

After taking a look on the Microsoft Support page, I was able to find this document which you may find helpful: Windows 10 update stuck

Run the Windows update troubleshooter. I hope this helps. If you are still seeing some issues please visit the Microsoft Support Page.

Let me know the outcome. If this resolves the issue please let others know by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".  To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" up button. If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. 

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.