Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
17-g192dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Does the 17-g192dx Pavillion notebook have a M.2 connector allowing me to install an SSD into it?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @OregonDude2

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you wanted to know whether your computer has an M.2 connector to install an SSD.

I’d love to help!

Based on the service manual of your computer, I would like to inform you that there is no M.2 connector available on your computer to install the SSD.

For more information click on the below link.

http://hp.care/2gBNaoo

Hope this answers your question.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @OregonDude2

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you wanted to know whether your computer has an M.2 connector to install an SSD.

I’d love to help!

Based on the service manual of your computer, I would like to inform you that there is no M.2 connector available on your computer to install the SSD.

For more information click on the below link.

http://hp.care/2gBNaoo

Hope this answers your question.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.