Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Envy M6-ae151dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a laptop with a cracked digitizer but the LCD is in tact. I need to find a compatible replacement for it to do a repair but am having no luck in finding anything. I was hoping the community would be willing to help out.

M/N: M6-as151dx

P/N: TOU83U#ABA

I know it's probably a given, but it's a 15.6" screen.

The laptop is out of warranty.

Much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Part number is 812689-001. You can buy from HP Part store:

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=T0U83UA

or use part number to buy elsewhere.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi,

Part number is 812689-001. You can buy from HP Part store:

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=T0U83UA

or use part number to buy elsewhere.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Banhien,

Is this part number the LCD screen plus the glass screen?

HP Recommended

Hi,

From the list, only one part number that means the whole set. Nowadays, you can't simply buy one piece of one part, in many cases you have to buy a whole part unless you can source from a repair shop.

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Okay, thank you. I appreciate your time in helping me out.

HP Recommended

Hi,

You are welcome and have a good weekend.

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Banhien, do you happen to know if this includes the plastic bezel as well?

HP Recommended

Hi,

No, they are 2 different items.

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Does HP sell this bezel as well for this laptop?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Please check on page 23 of the last manual on the following link to find out the right part for the bezel (may be different color ...)

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-m6-Notebook-PC-series/10477092/model/9259112/manuals

And use part number to oreder from HP or from other online stores such as Amazon, eBay ...

Regards.

BH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.