Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Envy 17 beats 3d
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Start immediately by saying that water had fallen on the PC (gave a black screen) but the PC works after changing a RAM (8gb). Now I'm having a lot of BSODs. (timeout failed ...) seems to be atikmpag and directx blocking the pc and as a result I'm having problems with the dedicated video card(AMD with intel processor). Today the pc only detected 4gb. I started it with only one ram (the one above) and gave a black screen. Exchanging the ram, however, makes them both work. Why? Also using another hp charger(less poweful) can cause problems?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Hey wassup . The problem is not the liquid anymore (the keyboard its broken but the computer works) because the notebook was been repaired . But now the problem solved on its own . No more bsods or anything . The pc works now. I dont know why.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@WayBak

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

I understand that there was liquid spillage on your Envy 17 beats and now you are facing multiple issues.

Since there was liquid spillage, please contact our Phone Support for Service Options

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect 
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number and phone number appear.

Keep me posted if you need further assistance.

Thank you 🙂

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" 

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended
Hey wassup . The problem is not the liquid anymore (the keyboard its broken but the computer works) because the notebook was been repaired . But now the problem solved on its own . No more bsods or anything . The pc works now. I dont know why.
HP Recommended

@WayBak

I'm glad you were able to get this issue sorted out. Please visit our HP Forums and drop us a Message anytime you need assistance.

Thank you 🙂

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.