Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 - 15m-dr1011dx

Hi, I'm trying to determine when I first started using my HP Envy x360. I saw you can see the Original Install Date in system info, but that is wrong and is showing 2023, when my laptop is probably around 8 years old. So, I also see that you can determine the manufactured date based off the serial code. 

My serial code is [personal information removed], so that would mean it was manufactured in the 36th week of 2019? That also can't be right because I know I've had it for quite a bit longer than 5 years.

Am I missing something or reading the serial code wrong? The code I posted is on the bottom of the laptop after "SN#:", is that not the right code?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Your notebook was made just as the serial number has indicated...36th week of 2019

Based on the processor your notebook came with, that also jibes with the manufacture date of your notebook.

Intel Core i510210U Processor 6M Cache up to 4.20 GHz Product Specifications

3rd quarter of 2019.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.