Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hello,

I just bought The HP Victus 16-d10009 i am strugling with the drivers.

On the laptop tried windows 11 pro 64 bit, mouspad not working, lan network conection not working, wlan not detected,... cant get any of the missing drivers working - everything downloaded from hp...

Tried windows 10 pro 64 bit,.... same problem i just cant get it to work. Installing every driver i could possible find but the devices arent working... it doesnt detect wlan card, and under My computer - manage is a lot of hardware missing drivers but cant get it to work. Can someone please help somehow ? Didnt even have a sample like that, ussually mouse would work from windows 98 till now...

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi,

You can check for driver updates in HP Support Assistant in the updates section which should have come installed on your laptop. Let me know how that goes and if it does not work I can try and help you further.

Callum 🙂

HP Recommended

Not really helping since assistant needs internet conection, which i cant get it to work, not lan not wlan

HP Recommended

Ok, could you open device manager and go to network adapters and send a screenshot of everything in there please?

HP Recommended

Brez naslova.jpg

HP Recommended

Ok, I believe you should be able to download and install the Network Adapter driver through a USB flash drive. If you would like I can find the necessary driver if you send your serial number or you can find it.

HP Recommended

I am trying but no luck.

Please go ahead

HP Recommended

Could you please send the serial number of your laptop? You can find it in HP Support Assistant and you should not need internet to see it.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your assist, i solved this problem with using usb mouse and usb- wifi adapter now it applied drivers and is working. Thank you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.