Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP 15-d090nr
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have had my HP 15-d090nr for a while now and have lost some screws from the bottom chassis. I have also seen some screen frame splitsge from the front lid. If anyone can tell me where replacement parts are for my specific model, that would be great.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

This is the correct Manual:

Manual

Exploded parts diagrams start on page 23. Give us the numbers of the parts you need and the country you live in and we can help you find them. Screw kits are available on eBay for a few dollars. 

If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Where are you located (country)? 

Screws don't just fall out; you might be having a hinge issue, and that model number you give is not returning anything. Please check it again so we can get the right Service manual.

HP Recommended
This is the correct model number. I looked on the back, it says Model: 15-d090nr

The Product Number is G1U99UA#ABA
HP Recommended

This is the correct Manual:

Manual

Exploded parts diagrams start on page 23. Give us the numbers of the parts you need and the country you live in and we can help you find them. Screw kits are available on eBay for a few dollars. 

If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it. 

HP Recommended

Thanks. I looked through and found the screw parts kit.

The link on eBay is: http://www.ebay.com/p/747134-001-Genuine-Original-HP-Screw-Kit-All-Sizes-Included-15-d-Series-a/1630...

I also found the screen frame (aka bezel): http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Touchsmart-15-15-D-LCD-Display-Bezel-747113-001-GRADE-B-/361379735642

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.