Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

I said no promises. 

HP Recommended

I am a disable guy(parkinson's desease).  I bought these two hp notebooks for work /expecting to last more than a year .  Both burned little after a year with same reason.  Please do respond to resolve the issue!

HP Recommended

Please change or repair my spectre 360 motherboards!   I have read enough postings that HP should be reponsible. 

HP Recommended

Please, please help me!!

HP Recommended

Two of my HP Spectre notebooks I bought have no power after burning smell. It is clear that HP should take care of this. I am very frustrated. So far , I did not hear anybody from HP yet.  What do I need to do more? 

HP Recommended

I have two burned hp spectre notebooks without any solution.   This  is very bad!

HP Recommended

Will anyone contact me at all regards to two burned motherboards (i7 Spectra 360)?   I am so disappointed!

HP Recommended

Welcome to the club.

I had two die on me..first after a few months which was replaced, the second out of warranty.

You might find it interesting to read my experience and how I am going about having it repaired .

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-Spectre-x360-13-4003dx-will...

Good luck!

HP Recommended

Thank you for your information!!    I just received a private message asking model number and serial number from HP.   I will update the status information later.  Have a good day!

HP Recommended

Thank you and thank you! HP  

I've got my two Spectre repaired whthin a week.  all expenses paid by HP.

Very professional and curtious service.  I am happy!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.