Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15z-af100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

I bought my HP Laptop model:15z-af100 at the end of the summer of 2015. I love my computer and it's been running great, but the battery is no longer holding charge and I am in need of a new one. There are just so many different types of batteries online that it's a little overwhelming to figure out which is the right one. 

If anyone knows the correct battery to buy for replacement please let me know.

Thank You!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@SEDiBen

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

The best way to search online for a compatible battery is using the HP part number.

If you use this link and enter the required information, it will product a list of parts for your PC:  http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Pavilion-dv6-6c00-Entertainment-Notebook-PC-series/5191856/mo...

You can then see if you can order the batter from HP, or if not, search online using the battery part number.

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended
Thank you!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.