Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ENVY dv6
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I lost access to Netflix on Windows app after installing Windows 8.1?? Also how can I updrade my RAM from the 2.5 at the moment?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Any assistance with your RAM upgrade can be done here in this thread itself.

I don't go for any other medium of help.

It'll be also helpful to any other user with your same model.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

For upgrading RAM, we need to model name, product number of your laptop?

http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00033108

HP Recommended
Could u please email me so that I may get assistance in upgrading the Ram on my HP Envy Do6? Thank u very much!! James
HP Recommended

Any assistance with your RAM upgrade can be done here in this thread itself.

I don't go for any other medium of help.

It'll be also helpful to any other user with your same model.

HP Recommended

Thank u for ur quick response. However im not understanding how to contact u so that we may eork on upgrading the ram? U can call me directly [Personal Information Removed]? This would b much easier !!! Thank u James.

HP Recommended

Please delete the phone number from your post unless you want thousands of spam calls from "Cardholder Services" and "Home Security" callers. What @visruth is trying to say is we can help you through this Forum step by step out int he open. But please no serial numbers, social security numbers, other personal identifiers. 

HP Recommended

Yeah,kind of new to all this. I ask u to please b patiant?? I was thinking we would have some sort of link or direct contact.. So what would u like me to do on this end?

HP Recommended

Provide full model name, product number of your laptop.

http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00033108

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.