Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Can any tell what it is so difficult to find price of your laptop parts specially motherboard why every engineer of hp service centre is just saying bring your laptop then we will considering for just adding money to there pocket  . I am fed up I am just asking the charges of changing my laptop motherboard. So that I can estimate that weather I should change it or buy it new  one . I think next time I won't suggest anyone to buy hp laptop .

HP Laptop 15s-du3060TX (360L6PA)

Serial number:

[personal information removed]

Product number:

360L6PA

I know I will get answers after a decade.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I can only answer for THIS forum -- as we do not have an prices for parts, so there is no way for US to tell you how much it will cost to buy or replace any HP part.

As to the Service Centers, we here have no interface with them in any way -- so we can not affect what they do or how they do it.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.