Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Envyx360 15t-aq100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I got my wife this Laptop and just received it yesterday and went to the HP support to see if it needed  upgrades and to download some manuals when I let the site recognize my product it tells me it is EXPIRED.  Really! I just took it out of the box.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@aeloa

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. I understand from your post that you have a new  HP Envy x360 15t-aq100 laptop and tried the HP website. I read that the HP web site detected the product and came up with an expired message. I'd like to help you with this case. 

Sometimes, the website may not detect the product correctly, therefore I suggest to manually search for the details and the website will lead you to the correct updates and software for your laptop. You may download the user manual and check for software drivers update via this link: http://hp.care/2hKRJxU

Hope this helps. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Cheers! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@aeloa

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. I understand from your post that you have a new  HP Envy x360 15t-aq100 laptop and tried the HP website. I read that the HP web site detected the product and came up with an expired message. I'd like to help you with this case. 

Sometimes, the website may not detect the product correctly, therefore I suggest to manually search for the details and the website will lead you to the correct updates and software for your laptop. You may download the user manual and check for software drivers update via this link: http://hp.care/2hKRJxU

Hope this helps. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Cheers! 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.