Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
pavilion 11 n000na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently Win10 performed its big 1gb upgrade. What a nightmare, straight after my touchscreen stopped working in windows (in bios it was fine) and system restore also failed to complete omn the 5 times i tried it. So i contacted Microsoft who after 6 hours of troubleshooting performed an inplace upgrade. This solved the problem but created 2 new problems, firstly the bandwidth was greatly reduced secondly WinUpdate downloaded installs but failed to install all downloads also any new software i tried to install also failed.

I contacted Microsoft again who did a complete clean reset, this solved nothing instead i gained my touchscreen issue back!

The MS support personal have now been logged into my screen remotely for 7 hours and are about to conduct a 3rd new reset. In the meantime they have asked me to contact you to supply to me by email a link to:

HID compliant touchscreen driver - As no one even at the great microsoft can find this **bleep** driver for windows 10.

My laptop is 2 years old and was initially pre installed with windows 8, i stupidly upgraded to win10.

Please are you able to help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I closed my Internet Explorer (11), and re-opened it.

Now, the page: http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-11-x360-PC-series/6796818/model/7185456

loads properly.

Look on that page for device-drivers, and for the latest version of HP Support Assistant.

Run that latter software to see if there are additional downloads.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

The full model is:

HP PAVILION 11 X360

11-n000na

Please someone help!!

HP Recommended

> Please are you able to help?

No. 

I looked at: http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Pavilion-11-x360-PC-series/6796818/model/7185456/drivers/

but the web-page is "broken" -- clicking on the hyperlink to view the available device-drivers for your model has *NO* effect.

This "click" worked yesterday for a similar HP web-page.

So, some "webmaster" at HP must have changed something on the HP web-site, to "break" its functionality.

Sigh.

HP Recommended

Thanks, yes that is the problem i have, MS recommended i alternatively download the Win8.1 driver to see if that works. Honestly the more advanced we get the more complex simple procedures become.

The hunt continues.

HP Recommended

I closed my Internet Explorer (11), and re-opened it.

Now, the page: http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-11-x360-PC-series/6796818/model/7185456

loads properly.

Look on that page for device-drivers, and for the latest version of HP Support Assistant.

Run that latter software to see if there are additional downloads.

HP Recommended

ok would appear that has done the trick, fingers crossed no further issues.

Thank you folks.

Much appreciated, 29 computing hours of torture over following one windows10 update.

Incredible!!

HP Recommended

Having the same issue. Processing a refund and going with another brand.

Bought HP All-in-One 24-g020 PC - for touchscreen but touchscreen doesnt work and HP cant or wont say why

HP Recommended

> HP cant or wont say why ...

When you buy from HP, you get "free technical support" for a few months.  Telephone them, and get them to trouble-shoot, or ship your computer to an authorized service depot, or simply replace it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.