08-15-2012 05:08 AM
I tried to search the cpu upgrade information by following the instructions the website gave me. And I got lost since there's no cpu upgrade information link. I tried to search my motherboard's specification for upgrading the cpu, but I'm totally out of idea how. So, here's the informations about my laptop. Is it possible for me to upgrade my cpu? If so, what kind of CPU would you recommend? thank you.
Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
System model : HP pavilion dm1 Notebook PC (HP Pavilion dm1-3206au Entertainment )
BIOS : InsydeH20 version CCB.03.60.43F.12
Processor : AMD E-350 (2CPUs) 1.6 Ghz
RAM : 6GB
So, I wonder what kind of CPU match for my computer's specifications. If there's anything else you need, let me know. Thanks.
08-18-2012 06:37 AM
I'm afraid that there is only one supported processor for the laptop. The E-350 one. I have got a DM1 maintenance and service guide and according to this there no other processors except the E-350..
Testing - HP 15-p000 Donated to the Cancer Research UK
HP Touchpad provided by HP
Currently on Debian Wheeze
*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)