Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
ENVY 15T-j100 Select Edition
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am using HP Envy 15t-j100 Select edition (non- touch) from the last 3 years. I find the NIC card to be old, i can't connect to 5ghz wifi and also it doesn't support bluetooth. I would like to upgrade my NIC card so that i have dual band wifi and also bluetooth. Can u please suggest me the best NIC card that works with my notebook which has bluetooth and dual band wifi?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You want either of these cards...

If you have or plan to get an AC router...

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 802.11 ac 2x2 WiFi + BT 4.0                 HP Part # 710661-001

Wireless N:

Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260AN 802.11 a/b/g/n 2x2 WiFi + BT4.0    HP Part # 717381-001

You can probably find these on Amazon.com or eBay.

Search by the HP part number, not the model of the card.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

You want either of these cards...

If you have or plan to get an AC router...

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 802.11 ac 2x2 WiFi + BT 4.0                 HP Part # 710661-001

Wireless N:

Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260AN 802.11 a/b/g/n 2x2 WiFi + BT4.0    HP Part # 717381-001

You can probably find these on Amazon.com or eBay.

Search by the HP part number, not the model of the card.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.