Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

What is the major difference between regular OMEN laptop and OMEN Transcend?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

The current Omen 16 and 17  Gaming laptop has either AMD or the Intel  processor/chipset platform.

The Omen Transcend 14 has the Intel platform processor/chipset.

I am a volunteer forum member. If my suggestion solved your issue, help others by not' forgetting to mark that post as the accepted solution. Say thanks by clicking on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

I mean in technically. Is anyone better than another? For example there is Transcend u100, which I do not know the difference with wf100!

HP Recommended

Transcend u100 and wf100 don't give me enough configuration information.

Making up your own pet names for HP laptops does not help.

I  highly recommend  reading the specifications for both and comparing them.

The alternative is going to a store and asking a sales representative.

This is not HP sales.

I am a volunteer forum member. If my suggestion solved your issue, help others by not' forgetting to mark that post as the accepted solution. Say thanks by clicking on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

But sales persons told me to ask these questions from Tech support !

Why I ask here, is that I did not find enought information here in HP website. Indeed, there should be a difference between regular one and Transcend!

HP Recommended

A sales person who wants to make a sale will have that comparison information for you.

You talked to a sales person who wasn't hungry.

There is plenty of information about the technical aspects of both laptops in the HP online web store. 

You will just have to read it.

This is the community forum where we, as volunteers, not HP employees, help people who have questions about their devices or problems that they need help resolving.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.