Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-en0023dx
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello! thank you in advanced to anyone that is helpful!

My laptop is a HP Omen 15 it has a AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics and it has a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti The laptops specs say its there, the windows device manager sees that its there, but I can't get anything to actually make the NVIDIA card work. I've heard that inside of the "Nvidia control panel" you can change which graphics card will be used, but everything I try my laptop refuses to open the Nvidia control panel. 

So far I've updated the bios, uninstalled, and reinstalled windows, reinstalled Nvidia drivers, still nothing... Any ideas? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.