09-21-2012 10:49 AM
Sorry for disturbing.
I am working in russian laptop seller firm.
Recently we received new HP laptops and they have a problem.
The problem is: unknown device with id "acpi/hpq6000"
What is this? Need to install proper driver.
Thank's for your help.
God bless you!
Solved! View Solution.
09-27-2012 03:25 AM
I had the same issue, but found the driver at last.
HP 3D DriveGuard 5:
09-21-2012 11:51 AM
Did you mean to post HPQ0006?
These should be the drivers you need for that...
09-27-2012 06:01 AM
That must be a new revision of the driveguard.
The normal hardware ID for the 3D driveguard that I am familiar with is acpi/hpq0004.
I will make a note of this for future reference.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)