Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have purchased new hp notebook 15-ay112na  serial no. CND6433HQ2 .... product no. Y7X94EA#ABV   idont find any suggested drivers in hp website and warranty status doesnt exist    when i check my warranty status

i woul like to ensure that  my nootebook is hp product or what is suggested drivers for my notebook and why hp website doesnt able to auto identify my laptop

thank you  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @hfawaress,

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! 🙂 Good day. Hope you are doing well. I understand that you have issues with finding drivers for your unit. It will be a genuine pleasure to assist you here. 🙂

You are a valued HP customer and we appreciate you greatly for doing business with HP. I have reviewed the situation and it is paramount that we address your issue. Thank you for giving us the privilege to assist you on this platform. 🙂 Excellent research and brilliant diagnosis were done before posting your query. Kudos to you for that. 🙂

I checked the link and found that there are no drivers listed from this link for the computer: http://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservice/identify?q=15-ay112na&tool=s-002#Z7_3054ICK0K8UDA0AQ...

However, there is no cause for concern. As it is a new computer, the latest drivers and updates have been installed on it and the HP support site should be updated in a short span of time.

As far as registering the warranty of the product to cover hardware failures please contact HP phone support by visiting this link: http://hp.com/contacthp and select the country and type the product# of the unit. Then follow the on-screen instructions to contact phone support. It is a genuine HP product and there should be no cause for concern.

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you .:)

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.  🙂

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

Happy holidays to you and your family:)  Take care.:)

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @hfawaress,

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! 🙂 Good day. Hope you are doing well. I understand that you have issues with finding drivers for your unit. It will be a genuine pleasure to assist you here. 🙂

You are a valued HP customer and we appreciate you greatly for doing business with HP. I have reviewed the situation and it is paramount that we address your issue. Thank you for giving us the privilege to assist you on this platform. 🙂 Excellent research and brilliant diagnosis were done before posting your query. Kudos to you for that. 🙂

I checked the link and found that there are no drivers listed from this link for the computer: http://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservice/identify?q=15-ay112na&tool=s-002#Z7_3054ICK0K8UDA0AQ...

However, there is no cause for concern. As it is a new computer, the latest drivers and updates have been installed on it and the HP support site should be updated in a short span of time.

As far as registering the warranty of the product to cover hardware failures please contact HP phone support by visiting this link: http://hp.com/contacthp and select the country and type the product# of the unit. Then follow the on-screen instructions to contact phone support. It is a genuine HP product and there should be no cause for concern.

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you .:)

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.  🙂

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

Happy holidays to you and your family:)  Take care.:)

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

thank you for helping  i found your help very useful ......thank you again

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.