Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Opening the device - No

Causing a damage during the work - Yes, will void warranty

HP Recommended

Great !

I will update the topic about the possibility to add hard disck to this model if i do the job...

HP Recommended

Sure.

Have a great day!
HP Recommended

Thanks !

Have a good day too !

HP Recommended
@Zynalo

HP guys have given a confirmation to me that m2 SATA3 NGFF slot is present in your model series & the Manual posted by me is indeed for your model.

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended

Hi Visruth !

Ok i still waiting the computer... it's will come in few day i think... 

And about the regular sata slot is it also present ? 

There is an accesible new manual ? 

Good week to you !

HP Recommended
Hi,

Yes it does have regular SATA slot too.

Manual is the same as what I posted in this thread - my first post.

Have a great week to you too!

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended

Visruth maybe your are here ? How are you ?? 

I don't want to open a new post for this question... 

With the new informations you have about there models, do you know is the ram memory is upgradable to 16 Gb or to 8 Gb max for this new model ? 

You said 8 Gb in the beginning of the post, but i have a little hope about 16 Gb on the 13-a202nj...   

Thank you

Good week-end ! 

HP Recommended
Hi there,

I'm here 🙂 I'm doing fine. Hope you're too doing good.

Yes it's max 8gb (one 8gb stick or two 4gb sticks) tested to work in your model and not 16gb. The slot is on board and it requires major disassembly for any kind of upgrade. Page 51 in the manual shows you how. It'll void warranty if you do it yourself and damages anything in the process. Contact HP authorised service center in your region to confirm if they can do it for you.

Have a great weekend 🙂

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended

Ok thanks for informations !

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.