Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need HP Support to help me wth this.  I have ordered the USB Recovery Windows 10 for my HP Spectre on 07/21/16, and received an email confirmation, stating that I will receive the product by 07/29/16, which as of today, 08/01/16, I have not received by mail.  Please fulfil the order, or I will have to call the credit card company to reverse payment.  Since my laptop is still under warranty, I may have to return your product as well.  I cannot restore the the laptop with the system image backup or even back into the factory original.  This is the reason I need the USB Recovery.  The following is from the email confirmatioin.  Thanks.

In an ongoing effort to ensure satisfaction with our service, we have attached a confirmation of your recent HP
Service.  Please retain this document for your records.

We would like to inform you that the HP repair center has shipped your software today, and it will be delivered to your site on
07-29-2016.

To review the status of your order online, please have your CSO# BHZD1573-01 and email address ready, and visit the HP Case Status Page.

Sincerely,

HP Customer Support

HP Appreciates your business
For additional assistance with your HP Product and services please visit www.support.hp.com

Customer Service Order (CSO) Summary:
CSO Number:
BHZD1573-01
CSO Placement Date:
07-21-2016
Reason for Service:
SOFTWARE FULFILLMENT SERVICE
Software Part Number:
837841-006
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I called this morning and then a rep called me later with a tracking number for the replacement.  I definitely hope this issue will be resolved once the package is here to finally complete the order.  Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@P-Spectre

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
HP Recommended

I called this morning and then a rep called me later with a tracking number for the replacement.  I definitely hope this issue will be resolved once the package is here to finally complete the order.  Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.