Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

The update i am trying to   download is HP NOTEBOOK SYSTEM BIOS FOR MODELS Softpaq number sp77046

version f.43AP1 size 26-11MB

HP Recommended

Hi @fran77kel,

I thank you for responding quickly. Do not update it through HP support assistant. I will send you a link to update the bios. Please visit the link: http://hp.com/drivers Please follow the on-screen instructions and update the bios. I hope it pans out well. Trust me, I have done a lot of research and a lot of efforts have gone into this to assist you.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up"button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Please keep me posted as to how things went.

Take care now and have a terrific week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have  followed your instructions & it appears to have done the down load alright,many thanks for your help, time ,& patience.

HP Recommended

Hi @fran77kel,

I am very happy for you. I am glad the unit is up and running again. I hope it lasts you a long time and stays healthy too. It was amazing working with you. Thaks again for your time.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up"button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.