Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

@Dannymobiles

I have collated all the Windows 7 drivers for your model. You can download the driver set from the following weblink:

ftp://ftp.usa.hp.com/Notebook/Wilder%201.2_HP%20Pavilion%20g6.zip

The size of the file would be around 1.6GB.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended
Thank you are they for windows 7 g6-2332sa as im on windows 8 na and what to put windows 7 on it also what do i have to change in the bois thanks
HP Recommended

You may need to disable Secure Boot in BIOS. The following weblink might help you:

http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/13326-downgrade-windows-8-windows-7-a.html

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

hi again thank you for all the drivers and thanks for the info ill let u no how it goes 

HP Recommended

hi ive pressed on the link and is asking for a user name and password for the drivers 

HP Recommended

Sorry @Dannymobiles 

Login:            win7

Password:         R6yq*ET2  (NOTE: CASE-sensitive)

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

HP Recommended

Hi.

Is the password corect ? I can't log in can you check it please .

Kind regards

Val

HP Recommended

They change frequently. Here is the new one:

Login: win7
Password: 1$Abcdef (NOTE: CASE-sensitive)

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

HP Recommended
Hello can someone please give me the new username and password to that driver pack please as I think it has refreshed thank you in advance
HP Recommended

Here is the new link:

ftp://win7:P$ssw0rd@a1.usa.hp.com/Notebook/Wilder%201.2_HP%20Pavilion%20g6.zip

Login:           win7

Password:         1$Abcdef (NOTE: CASE-sensitive)

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.