Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy 4520
Android 6.0 Marshmallow

I have purchased a HP Envy 4520 WiFi printer and loaded the all in one remote app. I have a Samsung tab A tablet that I use for most daily activities - email, Facebook,  word and excel.

I have found how to print a document, spreadsheet etc including adjusting the colour, paper size etc etc. However I understand from searching this forum and Internet to print an Email, I forward to Mt Envy printer'supplies own Email address, which I have done. But the print is in colour and there is no option to select black & white, duplex etc. How can this be done for Email Printing? 

Trev Taplin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi@Trevg,

Thanks for responding.

The All-In-One app you have installed on your Android device is a basic app which provides control on all HP all in one printers.

But doesn’t provide any detailed settings.

Hope the information shared will help you. Please share for more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Welcome to HP Support Forum. I hope you're well @Trevg 🙂

I read your post about the questions regarding the HP AiO remote app and wanted to share my suggestions with you!

I found a good document which might help you with the details. Please check: http://hp.care/2fCNSCS 

If you are not happy with the app settings, I would also like to take your attention to HP Print service plugin app. This app is specifically designed for Android users and you can check the detail here: http://hp.care/2gLamQW 

Let me know how that goes. Good luck!
Thanks & have a great day 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Thanks for the information but it does not answer my question of how to change the print colour to black & white when sending an Email to print to my printer Email address. It automatically prints in colour.

HP Recommended

Hi@Trevg,

Thanks for responding.

The All-In-One app you have installed on your Android device is a basic app which provides control on all HP all in one printers.

But doesn’t provide any detailed settings.

Hope the information shared will help you. Please share for more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Following the response I searched for a better print app and found HP eprint App. After loading the app and setting up access rights to my files, Email etc I tried it out and works great for printing docs, mail etc including prompts for colour, quality, format, number of copies. I use this on my Samsung Tab A and Android mobile.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.